Earlier this week we attended the SES San Jose show. The show was awesome, as usual. We met many new faces and noticed many familiar faces.
Unfortunately we made it a quick trip this year and missed the Search Bash, but we did attend the G00G Dance for a little while, which is always worth the trip.
Here are a few interesting thoughts I have looking back:
- Quite possibly the worst food ever served at a conference I’ve attended.
- Being that the show was in “Silicon Valley”, isn’t it odd that the Hilton, where we stayed, did not have wireless internet in the hotel rooms?
- Should we hint to MCutts that we really don’t approve of what he does and maybe suggest that he looks for something else to do? A kind of ‘reciprocal link’.
- Is there really anywhere in the states that has better weather than California?
- There are so many good looking people that are in our industry these days, I’d say the “Nerd” tag is long gone!
- 2 hours delay there and 2 hours delay return with American Airlines. Can someone say “NO MORE!”
- While at the G00G Dance, someone left their “footprint” on the life sized globrite they had on display: