This new feature is a wonderful tool that allows any advertiser to manage multiple accounts and keep the billing, reports, campaigns and everything else involved with an advertiser account separate.
Advertiser sub-accounts are perfect for a SEO company who use LinkWorth for their clients, ad agencies who sell LinkWorth as an extra bullet point or any other advertiser that needs to separate text linking campaigns and the billing.
To create sub-accounts you first must be an Advertiser, then follow these steps:
1. Login to your advertiser account.
2. Click on the main menu option labeled ACCT INFO.
3. Click on the sub menu option labeled SUB ACCOUNTS.
4. Complete the form on this page and submit your information to create the sub account.
5. Once the sub account is created, a drop down menu in the top right corner of the page will appear. In this drop down menu all of the sub accounts created will be shown. Select the account you wish to work in and it will change to the next account.
Sub Accounts will make those who need to run multiple accounts a breeze. All accounts will be accessed with just one login, which is your main login. If you have any questions about this new feature, please login to your account and visit the support section to submit a support ticket.