LinkWorth Contest Time – How Easy Can It Get
**STICKY: We’ve bumped this post to the top until the contest has ended.**
Well, I’d first like to start off by saying thanks to everyone for suggesting their ideas on the contest. Great job. That kind of just sounded like the beginning of an acceptance speech huh?
The contest is to write a new blog post about LinkWorth. It can be a tutorial on how to publish our products, how to sell them, how to purchase them, how LinkWorth has helped monetize your blog, how great our customer service is, who your favorite LinkWorth contact is, how LinkWorth can benefit others and so on. I think you get the idea, the blog post can be about anything related to LinkWorth. You’re welcome to provide a link back to us, but it is not required. Screen shots of our website are also acceptable. All entries will be saved and the top eleven (11) entries will be selected and receive a prize.
Rules and Regulations…don’t you hate these things?
- Must be signed up as a LinkWorth customer(can be advertiser, partner or combo)
- All entries must be a new, original post and not something written prior to November 1st.
- Only 1 entry per person
- The entry must be a minimum of 250 words (not including the title: Just in case someone were to put something like “LinkWorth has helped me very,very,very,very,very,very,very much!”…I know none of you would ever do that though) 🙂
- When you have finished writing your blog entry, please send the link to email@example.com. In the subject line, you can put “LinkWorth Contest Entry”
- Each customer has from November 1st thru November 30th 12:00 Midnight CST (-6:00 GMT) to submit their entry to me. After that-no más!
- –UPDATED RULES NOVEMBER 4th–
- Anyone and Everyone can participate regardless of location.
- All costs of shipping will be paid for by LinkWorth, LLC., regardless of location.
- Prizes cannot be replaced with cash. Prizes have already been purchased and will be sent to the winners as we select them. Be sure that your address in your account information is correct.
- All prize winners will be contacted prior to prizes being sent. If prize winners do not respond within 10 business days, we will forfeit that winner and replace him or her with a new winner, so be sure to respond to our winning message.
- You can also easily hide your personal postal address if you work from home, just use a virtual office service like https://bristolvirtualoffice.com/ (that’s for Bristol in the UK, if you are running the business somewhere else then just use a virtual office service for that city) and they will then forward all of your post to you, so it works brilliantly.
- If you need to have a London address for your business then you can use one of the virtual office services in London where you get a London postal address and all of your mail forwarded to you.
Rules and Regulations are subject to change with prior written notice.
After much contemplating, we have decided that the best blog entry will receive a Wii! For those of you who don’t know, it is the coolest video game player Nintendo has come out with. It’s completely virtual and can be a great workout if you don’t feel like hitting the gym one night!
Finally, our last five winners(7-11) will recieve $50 of LinkWorth credit to their account.
So all in all, it is some pretty neat prizes. We will announce the winners Friday, December 14th. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Good luck and may the best blogger(s) win! 🙂
A Quick Hello From NYC – SMX
Well today was the first day for SMX – Social Media. Matt and I arrived a little late yesterday because imagine that, American Airlines was running late. I can’t tell you the last time I’ve traveled and been on time. I know sometimes it’s weather, but geez… you need to plan several extra hours when traveling now because you’re rarely there when you’re supposed to be.
Anyhow, we’re staying at the Affinia Hotel and have a pretty nice room. Thankfully! Why you ask? Well, so far so bad with regard to the SMX Social Media conference. I hate to say it because we loved SMX Seattle so much and thought they were going to dominate the conferences. I’m not sure if it’s the location or the how little networking abilities there are, maybe the fact there are literally 4 or 5 exhibitors, I just can’t put my finger on it. Oh and one of the most spoken about topics regarding SMX Seattle was how awesome the food was. SES has always thrown these horrible sandwiches or whatever cheap food they can at you, but SMX Seattle spoiled us with lavish food that EVERYONE spoke highly of. This SMX Social Media, the food the first day was horrible. Granted this is my opinion, which Matt shares, but luckily we have a few clients, partners and such we’re going to make the time worthwhile.
The jury is still out if we’ll even make an appearance back to the show because I’d rather fall asleep in our hotel room than in the middle of a hundred or so people at the conference. Big disappointment as far as the conference goes, so far, but it seems very odd because Danny Sullivan shows are always put together well. Unless these are turning into something I’m just unfamiliar with. We’ll keep everyone updated..
We’re about to head out and meet a great contact who is part of the new life we’re breeding into our LinkWords program. We’re meeting at our favorite place, Faces & Names. 6pm, tonight, meet us there. Matt will be wearing his triathlon gear.
New position, new contest..give me your ideas!
For those of you who don’t know me, I would like to more formally introduce myself. My name is Scarlett Tarjick, and I have been with Linkworth for over a year now. I have just recently been promoted to the “PR Coordinator” here-quite exciting and yet at the same time challenging.
In the last month, I have been commenting on lots of blogs trying to get our name out there…anything to stir a little attention back our way. Nevertheless, after talking to Ron last week, he gave me a great idea. Let’s have a contest!
We have tons of publishers like yourself that are using our LinkPost service. This is where the contest idea comes in. We are thinking of setting up a contest where whoever writes the best blog posts about LinkWorth and our services will win some prizes. Yes, I said prizes! What I mean is that we do not want to have just a 1st,2nd and 3rd prize winner-3 winners. Depending on how many people sign up, we might do something like rewarding the top 10-15 people. I know that the top blog post will be getting a Mercedes and a lunch date with Ron.
Not really…I know you were looking forward to the lunch date. : )
Anyways, give me your ideas fellow LinkWorthers. What kind of prizes would it take for you to write a dang good linkpost about LinkWorth and a thorough description of our services?
We’re about halfway through our first virtual trade show called eComXpo and I must say that I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the turnout so far. In a day and half we’re up to 621 booth visitors. In reality I think that actually refers to booth visits, though, not unique visitors. Some people like me, for example, have visited our booth 10-20 times so the numbers are probably a little skewed.
What I really like about it is the fact that, as an attendee, it’s 100% free. And there is no travel required. A lot of the other conferences become quite pricey when you mix in the travel, hotel, food/bar, etc. so there is a limited number of people that can actually go. It’ll be going through tomorrow and you can register here from free if you want to check it out. There are lots of giveaways and networking opportunities abound!
Maybe I’ll see you in “the lounge”….
SMX Social Media
After attending SMX Advanced last May in Seattle, I’m really looking forward to SMX Social Media (Oct.16-17) in New York. Sure, I want to hear what Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, Michael Gray, Chris Winfield, and all the others have to say; but it’s the Big Apple, baby! I could have fun watching paint dry in that town.
Ron and I are making an extended visit this time and, as always, I wanted to do a quick post and see what LinkWorthers might be attending the show. Or, which LinkWorthers are actually located in New York City and might want to hook up at some point. We’ll be there that entire week so if you’ll be there, let us know!
SES San Jose – LinkWorth Pictures
Ok, I finally uploaded the pictures from SES San Jose. We have some gem video clips too..but I think I might put a little edited movie together rather than showing a bunch of little videos. Enjoy: