Category: Events – Past Events
These are LinkWorth events that have already occurred.
Interesting Sight At Google Dance
Earlier this week we attended the SES San Jose show. The show was awesome, as usual. We met many new faces and noticed many familiar faces.
Unfortunately we made it a quick trip this year and missed the Search Bash, but we did attend the G00G Dance for a little while, which is always worth the trip.
Here are a few interesting thoughts I have looking back:
- Quite possibly the worst food ever served at a conference I’ve attended.
- Being that the show was in “Silicon Valley”, isn’t it odd that the Hilton, where we stayed, did not have wireless internet in the hotel rooms?
- Should we hint to MCutts that we really don’t approve of what he does and maybe suggest that he looks for something else to do? A kind of ‘reciprocal link’.
- Is there really anywhere in the states that has better weather than California?
- There are so many good looking people that are in our industry these days, I’d say the “Nerd” tag is long gone!
- 2 hours delay there and 2 hours delay return with American Airlines. Can someone say “NO MORE!”
- While at the G00G Dance, someone left their “footprint” on the life sized globrite they had on display: